Friday, October 3, 2008

blog love..

I spent some time today doing some extensive design research, blogging! I love blogging,  but more than that, I love what I find on all the awesome design blogs out there.  Here are a few along with some of the great finds I have come across:


How About Orange is always a go-to. She can even make something like this look awesome... Amazing.

I love to check design is kinky, great artist finds of all kinds.

Via design*sponge I came across these great pillows that makes me want to screen print again SO BAD!!!  Made by Flowie .

Bloesem led me to these great towels. These towels are available at the artist's website here
her name is Maja Brugos.

That is just a start, and to finish, my latest addition to my beloved blogs list, TRAVIS has started a blog! Check here.  

I added a followers link and want all of my lovely peeps to join the followers list....who knows, maybe it will inspire me to blog more often!


No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...