Monday, September 8, 2008

Lately--

We have been busy! But wonderful. Sophia is now officially hammering away at Kindergarten, all day, every day. Wow, that is a long day for a little tyke. On Tuesdays, she has ballet after school, so we are basically leaving the house at 7 and getting home around the same time in the evening, welcome to the real world!  OUCH!

I have been really busy at work, which I absolutely love. To me that means that I have a lot of variety and the time flies by. After work projects are hard for me, but when I am at work, I like to be busy! On the side, I have recently talked to my second job and told them I will only be working one Saturday a month, this way I don't have to work 6 days a week every week, it's a little to draining for me. I miss my poor family! 

In the personal life things are wonderful. I am going to be heading to my cousins wedding in a few weeks, my lovely sister-in-law and brother are having a baby soon, and there is a possibility that my grandparents are moving closer to me soon -- three wonderful and exciting things to look forward to! I went shopping for that soon to be new niece today and realized that I really need a new baby, if for no other reason than to buy baby clothes, such cute stuff out there!
Well, that is it for now!

No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...