Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Paper Show

Well, today was my first ever paper show. It was great! West Coast Paper had a show at the Lawrence Gallery, It was full of designers, paper reps and great art! I came home with two bags full of paper samples, posters, and all sorts of promotional pieces from different paper companies. They really make some great marketing items. Here is a photo of just three of the books I picked up today:  

On another note, How About Orange posted a link to download presidential posters, (mostly Obama! YAY!) Here is my fave. Nice and simple. You can go here to download and print your very own!

Well, I am off to read a story, put the little one to bed, and then design Christmas cards!! Yes, you read that right, CHRISTMAS CARDS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhhh -- can't wait to see your xmas card designs!! Please share!

Trying to jump on the green train...