Thursday, October 16, 2008

Great finds....

Here are a few great finds I came across today...

First, at a blog I like to check now and again, the style files there was a feature about what is called a 'riad'. It is decorated SO beautifully, I think this decor would look so nice in our rustic house. Here are my favorite shots from her blog, she has many more posted, if you'd like to see more!
Another great site that I was referred to today is a great place to look for inspiration if you like to make cards. tiny prints has some great cards for all occasions. I tried to post a sampling of their cards, but my patience ran out when the photo wouldn't load.... sorry. 

Tomorrow Sophia and I are going on a field trip to the farm and the pumpkin patch with her school, and finishing the day by moving my Grandparents here from California. We will now be able to see them once a week, instead of once a year. Can't wait for tomorrow. Will post pictures soon...

No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...