Monday, October 13, 2008

self-motivating....

Well, I have officially begun self-motivating, doing things for MY benefit, not someone else's. I have to be honest, it feels good. I have been working out a little (which, if you know me, is unheard of.) But compared to the fact that I have been diligently working on making myself a website, working out is really nothing! I haven't gotten far, and I have to say, the hardest part of it is making the decisions of what I want to feature on it. I will absolutely let everyone know when it is finished, but for now, just a taste....
Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got my new background from a free site I found. Go to the link at the top left corner of my blog -- it's very easy and gives you step by step instructions.

Miss you!! Glad your calendar is marked.

Trying to jump on the green train...