Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Information central...

Wow, I just came from a post on www.decor8.blogspot.com about textile and paper design, I think this is a secret dream of mine. Regardless, this was BY FAR, the most informative blog conversation I have ever read, and I have a PILE of information. Here is a quick list of resources.

for fabric printing

www.zoo-inK.com/ZOOINK/zooink.html
for fabric screenprinting (small runs available)


advanced Digital Textiles


www.silkscreenframes.com screenprint supplies and will also burn screens for you

Licensing

http://www.artisticbrandmanagement.com/Home_Page.html

shows


www.printsource.com

www.directionsshow.com

http://www.surtex.com/

Design tutorials

lynda.com

Books

Craft, 101 by Mateo Ilasco

Art Licensing by Michael Woodward

Design Your Own Repeat Patterns : A Quick and Easy Approach By V. Ann Waterman

SO, I hope this is a helpful bank of information, I know that I will be busy researching ALL of these over the next week, just to see what it is all about. Enjoy. I will also add a few of these links my list.

No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...