Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I know it's early, but....

I started my plants for the garden already! We got 72 pods planted with vegetable seeds, ready to warm up in the dining room, so they are nice and hardy for the outdoor transplant around April/May. It is WAY early, but I get SO excited! And anyway, in the past I have always thought that I was too late. It starts out that I think it's right on time, but my veggies come late in the year and then I have to stress out about whether or not they will have enough sun to turn, you know. Well, here is stage one... Oh, and you can see, I had my helper with me as well, she planted half the pods and helped make the little flag labels (her idea!) Cute!

1 comment:

Petra said...

WOW - you are on it!! Love the little flags that your helper made.

Trying to jump on the green train...