Thursday, April 9, 2009

read any good books lately?

So, I have been trying to learn to relax, just a little bit. I am learning to live the life of an 8-5er and have my evenings to do whatever I want. Why is that so hard? It is SO-O-o-o0o hard for me to just get off work, come home, and let myself relax. There are always a million things I should be doing, that I never get done, but nonetheless, spend the evening doing something, never nothing. One thing I have noticed in the midst of all of this is that I miss books. Somehow, I let all of my magazine subscriptions run out (and somehow, I have not been totally missing them....strange), but I have been missing books. (I wonder if it has anything to do with the amount of hours I spend in front of a computer everyday....hmmm) 

Let me know if you have any recommendations. I don't even know where to start... Tonight would be a great night to cuddle up and read a book. 

No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...