Wednesday, April 8, 2009

blog lovelies

So, one day while browsing blogs, I came across another obsession. I don't know what it is, but every once in awhile, I become absolutely obsessed with someone who I have never met, but, there is something about their blog (that sounds so nerdy.) that just sucks me in. It is some sort of surreal dream life of mine. I think they are an interesting person and seem to find their personality magnetic. I enjoy peering into their life and interests, which must be similar to mine. The most recent find of this sort, is a fellow Oregonian. Hulaseventy is a blogger that I came across via her husbands site. Ward is, from what I understand, a pretty accomplished illustrator in the PDX area. Andrea, AKA hulaseventy, however has this beautiful way with words. She also takes amazing vintage-y polaroid photos and has some sort of kick-ass personality that I enjoy "reading". Here are a couple of her photos from her blog. -- you should totally check it out....

I wish this bus was ours.

Her hubby, Ward (see blog link above) just did a series of illustrations... I think this photo is related... the B-Boy series. What do you think? I love it.


No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...