Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey day

Well, it is now over and we are moving on to discussion of the next holiday, MY BIRTHDAY! Oh, and Christmas. 
We had a great Thanksgiving, Some of my family and some of Travis's family all got together at our house and had a feast! It was just nice to have everyone together that could make it and not even have to leave the house. It was great, couldn't ask for more. Usually I am horrible about taking pictures, but on Thanksgiving, I made myself (and everyone else) do it, and I am glad I did. I got some great ones! Here are a few:






On another note, I designed my Christmas cards, but haven't printed them OR sent them out. So, I just hope for all of you out there looking forward to it, that you get it BEFORE Christmas. You know how I am though, no promises! 

Just for you Sandy, I am so excited that you started your blog, I will check it often! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Wish we could have made it up to spend it with you.

Love you,
John

Trying to jump on the green train...