Thursday, December 4, 2008

etsy finds....

Well, I decided to start this post out with a shout out to Heather. A fellow graphic designer that I work with. She opened an Etsy shop! Good job Heather, way to fulfill your goals and keep yourself challenged...Inspiring! Here is a link to her shop! While I was checking her Etsy shop out, I browsed further on, delving into my paper/stationery obsession and found another great Etsy shop, paperheartdesign. Cute stuff. Just thought I'd throw those out there, support the indies.

I am finding all the people who live my dreams online. At first that sounds....I don't know, depressing. BUT, little do you know, it is actually VERY exciting. The reason for this is that it gives me faith and confidence that someday, I, TOO, may have my own stationery design business. Soon I will open an Etsy shop and move forward from there! Anyway, here is my newest muse: Pretty pretty paper. Well, that's all for now!

1 comment:

Molly said...

If I don't see some paper soon I am going to stop believing you :)

Trying to jump on the green train...