Wednesday, April 2, 2008

new inspiration

With the new term and new projects swamping me down already, I have come across such wonderful inspiration. My goal for printmaking class this term is to continue on my pattern theme. I just am madly in love with fabric and wallpaper prints, and found so much wonderful inspiration from so many sites this week. Here are just a few!

Print and pattern has some great patterns featured on the blog sometimes. A few that I found:





The Reprot Depot also has some nice fabric images, here are a couple of my favorites:





I found so many other great patterns as well, unfortunately, I am not organized enough to save them as to where they were found online, so I will probably never find them again...At least I learned this lesson for next time. Hope you enjoy. I am now off to sleep, so I can be back at it in the morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're getting back into the swing of things pretty quick. I got some pics from your Sis from this past weekend. Looks like we missed out on lots of fun!

Miss you guys. Hugs to Sophia for me.

P.

Trying to jump on the green train...