Monday, April 21, 2008

It's been awhile,

I have been slacking. Well, here's the catch-up, the term is FLYING by, I can't even believe it. I am SO excited, yet, scared. Does graduation mean I have to get a real job? Does that mean I can no longer just float on by and have someone tell me what to do each day, I actually have to self-motivate...AAAAAHHHHH! That is scary. So, I suppose I will just shoot back into reality and the next thing you know, I will be going to my 9-5 each day.

In other news....I went back to Nectar today. It was great, I missed it. (if you are not familiar, this is where I go to apprentice) I haven't been for awhile due to my schedule not really fitting with theirs, but we figured it out. I was just there for about 3 hours, but it was fun to be back.

I have also been focusing on trying to get a portfolio together, it is fun. Getting all of my artwork together and looking at it as a cohesive whole is amazing. Just putting it all in one room and photographing it has really built confidence. I actually feel as though there is a theme behind it, which I didn't see before, so that is nice. I will have my official "senior show" here soon, May 9th, so I have got to get it all together and ready to be hung....That is also scary. But should be fun.
As soon as I have a web link for a portfolio, (which will be soon due to assignments), I will put it on here for all to see.

Oh, and one last thing, How About Orange had these coasters on her post today, if any of you ever want to buy me a gift, I LOVE these!



(not that I need coasters....)

No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...