Thursday, February 21, 2008

My design today.

So, today I had a design project due. I think it turned out well! I was pretty happy with the finished product (except about 3 things I would change). But it always feels good to finish one and move on to the next. Here is a quick once-over of the assignment. I was to research two designers: Armin Hofmann and Rebeca Mendez. Based on my research I was to design two wine labels, one for each designer, a pinot noir and a pinot gris. I was also to name the wine and come up with a bottling location, based on the research. So, without much further ado, here they are!




(I think if you want to see them larger you can click on them)

Well, that's all for today.

1 comment:

Petra, John and Skylar said...

Very cool! I really like the Pinot Gris...

Trying to jump on the green train...