Monday, February 25, 2008

crazy


I don't know, I might be going crazy. BUT, it is 4:45 am, and I have been sitting here since 1:30.....hmmm. Can't sleep? Get on the web! Travis would love to know so he could call me a nerd. Oh well! So, through my search, I thought I might as well share some found sites! First of all, thanks again Petra for sharing the site 











I love her stuff.
I also have a little dream of designing a fabric line, so I like that she has recently done that. It is beautiful!



One other funny thing I came across on my morning searches was this picture of a sheep:












The reason it is funny is because I happen to know my little brother has a wonderful you-tube company (smart little guy) which is called "static sherpa sheep" and this made me think of him. I think little brother has a promising future, since this sheep (above) is found on a designers blog: 

So, just for some fun, here is little brother's latest post:
">

The most WONDERFUL movie.....

Well, I am off to try to get one more hour of sleep before I must be off to work!


No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...