Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving -

Oh, I love Thanksgiving. This year, I am thankful for the 4 1/2 day weekend that comes with it. I am thankful for a full-time job with benefits AND pays well. Finally, being able to pay the bills again. Less stress. ahhh.

I am also thankful for so many other things:

Relationships.
family. moms & dads. siblings. Nieces & Nephews. in-laws. friends.
Travis.
SOPHIA - man I love her.
Grandparents - the ones that went on this year and the ones still here with us.

Food.
Thanksgiving dinner is so good. And so much better the next day! mmmmm.
Thank you Sandy for bringing that pumpkin cheesecake, yum. (And thank you for bringing it home with you also, I would've eaten the whole thing and would weigh 20 lbs more...)

Things.
A running car. 190,xxx and still going strong, way to go little Honda.
warm, cozy house. candles in the wintertime. fireplace. The pets: Nico and Jasmine.
A Maui trip this year.

And, last but not least, at this point, I can decorate for Christmas and get a tree anytime I want! YAY!

That's probably not everything, but for now. Thank you!

No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...