Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday

I woke up and began cleaning. Stripped the beds, washed the sheets, scrubbed the toilet, tub, sink. Swept, mopped (well, Travis mopped), dusted. The dishwasher was ran and the washing machine and dryer have been going strong for hours. It's one of those things that, I will tell you I hate to clean house but, there is something slightly therapeutic about it all. In the end, I am never more cozy than in my warm, clean house with candles burning and some music in the background. That may be one of my most happy places. I think all the hard work adds to that pleasure.

That is how I have spent the day, this is my reflection, and it's only 2pm. We still have a dinner date at friend's later.

I do love Sundays. :)

1 comment:

Petra, John and Skylar said...

I know what you mean. It makes me feel good to sit down and relax after the "chores" are done! I love your new header...

Trying to jump on the green train...