Wednesday, March 11, 2009

back to work.

So, I have been diligently going to my 8-5 (which is really a 7-6, with a commute!), and unfortunately, by the time I get home... this blog and any other outside projects are the last thing on my mind. Today though, you are all lucky! I have had a MOTIVATED day, to say the least. 

Thank you for Sandy and Deb for taking me to the gym after work -- I needed that great work-out and feel like a million bucks since I got home. After the gym, I came home and rather than sitting on the couch and relaxing -- which I LOVE to do -- I chose to NOT turn the TV on. I have now possibly committed to spending every Wednesday this way. Wow, what a difference. I did the dishes (yuck). Got Sophia and myself cleaned up in the tub. Had a little snack with Sophia and snuggled, then off to bed. 
Now we get to business. I spent about an hour and a half actually doing design work OUTSIDE of work. It was fun. I have been working on some logo/letterhead for Alyssa and here is a sneak peek (Nothing is finalized, just a preview):

No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...