Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm baaaaack....

Well, it has been awhile, I just haven't had it in me. I have been working six days a week, and surprisingly, I kind of like it. It is hard, and a little exhausting, but I have definitely found the good that comes out of it. The number one benefit of being super busy is the appreciation of free time. I have found that the time I have, I enjoy so much more. I play more with Sophia and, to be honest am SO much nicer. Being out of school, I have found that I don't have to feel guilty for free time, I always did before because there is always something to be studying or working on when you are in school. Not anymore!! YAY!

I really enjoy my job, and will enjoy it even more when I start getting paid for it, I hope it turns into a full time thing, kind of. Right now I am interning, and it lasts until September. I hope it becomes a job, because I could use the security, pay and benefits of a full time job for a couple of years. There is a little part of me that wants so badly to do freelance, so if I can get that up and going while working full time, maybe in the next years that will happen too.

It is so nice to be able to spend some time with Sophia, I feel like the time is slipping by too quickly. She is turning five in the next couple of weeks and will be in full time Kindergarten before I know it. Amazing to watch her grow, yet heartbreaking at the same time. WOW.

One other thing that is WONDERFUL right now is that my garden is taking over. Travis built me a little garden box, and I have absolutely maxed it out. I planted zucchini in it and maybe they should have gotten their own space, they are HUGE. Yet not yet fruitful... soon enough.

I have been feeling grateful, yet, I have a lot to be grateful for:



CIAO!

No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...