Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm back.

So, you're asking, "what's happenin' lately?" Well, we have been a little busy, to be honest. Sophia keeps me going... No rest for the weary! Currently, she is doing ballet one night a week and soccer at least 3 nights a week. She wants to try out for a talent show at school and also just finished taking native dance classes for a friend's senior project. I had a video, all ready to post but, when I try to email it to myself, it is taking FOREVER, so unfortunately, I have nothing to show.

They did great, it was by far one of the best senior project productions I have ever seen! Great job to Halona, I hope she gets a wonderful grade for this.

On my end, just working full time is enough to keep me busy. I am pretty much completely exhausted after spending 5 hours with a classroom of 3 year olds. I really have been loving my sleep lately. Not sure if that's a good thing or not ~ regardless, I enjoy it! I have also been spending a lot of energy, and that's about all, on trying to figure out how to go about doing some graphic design work. I miss it so bad, yet am so torn on how to get into it. I would love a full-time graphic design job with great hours! HA, however, I don't want to commute. This seems impossible with my situation. My other option would be to do freelance/contract work. I am NOT business saavy, so I just don't even know where to start. I have done some networking, but I need help with the paperwork/contracts/marketing. SO, for any of you that just absolutely LOVE this stuff and can help me. Please, by all means, call. I would love to pick some brains on breaking into the solo world and being successful at it.
Today, I have high hopes to put my garden in, or at least begin the process (til the dirt)

Just to finish off strong, here are a couple of photos from Christmas 09. I was inspired by Alyssa, who just posted her Christmas photos, they are always great to return to. Excellent family time!


The little girls with their Grandma-Great.


Sophia and her Chitch, having fun.

I think she got what she wanted! ;)


Garden updates soon - I am on my way out to plant it right now!

No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...