Monday, May 11, 2009

late mother's day

I found a couple of great things on mother's day -- but since it was my day, I didn't want to take the time to post. SO, now that the day is over and work has restarted, here is a post for all the mom's. We love you SOOoooo much!

From a man's point of view:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=103974220

This is a post that I found on one of my new favorite blogs soulemama. Her husband filled in for a day and he did a wonderful job: HERE is the direct link to his post. I loved this so much, I copied it to a text document so I can read it over and over.

On our end, we had a great Mother's day. I was surprised at work by my love and our daughter, with flowers in hand. We went to lunch and it was great. On Mother's day we started the day at my mom's for brunch and ended at Travis's brothers for BBQ. We had great company and great conversation. We went to the park and I realized it had been YEARS since I have played catch. I loved it. Here is a picture of Sophia and her cousin Logan -- that's my girl, riding the pegs!



Happy Late Mother's day all you mama's.

No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...