Monday, June 9, 2008

The survey...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. Last movie you saw? Kung-fu Panda...It is actually really cute and funny.
4. What is your favorite TV Show? Cold case Files, Intervention, First 48, The Office, Desperate Housewives...I like quite a few.
5. What is your middle name? Therese
6. What food do you dislike? Sometimes certain meats gross me out.
7. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I usually only set my iPod on shuffle...But I am loving Kate Nash lately.
8. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Accord
9. Favorite sandwich? avacado, salami, swiss, salt and pepper, sprouts, tomato on a roll.
10. What characteristic do you despise? meanness. irresponsibility
11. Favorite item of clothing? jeans
12. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? OH, there are so many, Italy or Greece probably
13. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't know, wierd question
14. Where would you retire to? As close to my kids as possible
15. Favorite birthday? I'm sure it was the younger years...which I really don't remember well
16. Favorite sport to watch? Anything in real life, I don't enjoy them as much on TV. I suppose baseball
17. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
18. How tall are you? 5' 7"
19. Pets? cat and lots of fish.
20. How are you today? RELAXED!!
21. What is your favorite candy? Skittles
22. What is your favorite flower? Lilies, orchids
23. What day are you looking forward to? Saturday, waking up in NY!!
24. What are you listening to right now? Spongebob being funny and Sophia laughing.
25. What was the last thing you ate? A disgusting lunch at Sophia's school, poor kids!
26. Do you wish on stars? yep
27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange or lime green
28. How is the weather right now? wierd...
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Katie's mom and son Michael
30. Favorite soft drink? Root beer
31. Favorite restaurant? I don't know, depends on the mood... A good sushi restaurant is always a treat
32. Hair color? brown
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? trees to climb, but my favorite thing was playing with my brother.
34. Summer or winter? S-U-M-M-E-R
35. Hugs or kisses? Both
36. Chocolate or Vanilla? Both
37. Coffee or tea? Coffee
38. What is under your bed? shoes, a board
39. What did you do last night? Stayed at my mom's house. Read, went for a walk.
40. What are you afraid of? the dark, being home alone overnight, other people that do terrible things.
41. Salty or sweet? Again, both
42. How many keys on your key ring? About 8
43. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
44. How many cities have you lived in? 6
45. Do you make friends easily? Oh yeah, I'm friendly.

It's your turn now...

No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...