Tuesday, May 27, 2008

anxiety + excitement = me

Well, I believe the countdown is at 17 days. As of June 13th, I will have a bachelor's degree (hopefully), and will be on an airplane to New York. My anxiety has gotten SO crazy, I feel like a freight train about to slam into a brick wall. WOOOOO-HOOOOOO! Here we go! I have already began planning all of these wonderful things that I want to do after graduation, for some reason, I think I am going to be swimming in free time...hmmm. I think I have a rude awakening coming. However, in an ideal world, my after graduation days would look something like this.......

M-Thurs, go to work (already this is probably not true), be home by 5pm, tidy the house cook dinner.
Friday, spend the day in my studio out in the garage, making prints. (we don't have a studio, BUT WE WILL!)
Saturday, Go to my retail job in McMinnville and be surrounded by lovely things and people that love to shop....
Sunday, whatever I want....relax, clean, print, design, ahhhh

Now, since I can't really plan that way, because it is not realistic, I have decided the better way to go about this is to prioritize the free time that I do have. SO, my plans are as follows:

1. freelance design when work is available and time allows.
2. Create an Etsy account, I think I have one, but I would actually like to use it and sell wonderful creations, which leads to my next priority:
3. make some wonderful creations.
4. buy a hosting site and create an actually good website for myself.
5. Tend to my blog more often and try to post if not daily (M-F), then weekly.
6. sew more

I don't know, I think I can do it all....I just need a little more time........

I tried to upload a little closing photo for today, but the blogger wouldn't let me, sorry. I will save it for next time!

Until then!! ¡CIAO!

No comments:

Trying to jump on the green train...